Monday, October 8, 2007

THIS IS MY TENT!!!!


daddy goes camping every now and again and this year he HAD to get a new tent - so i decided that i needed a tent - sure I never go camping - but a girl needs a tent right? so this weekend daddy brings me home my very own tent!!!!! the boys don't seem to understand that this is MY tent - all mine - for me - just mine - but i suppose if a camping trip to you involves silk plants, AC, take out and a BIG GIRAFFE TENT - it would probably be fun to have two junior campers along:-)

4 comments:

The Horton Family said...

It's AWESOME! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

3BoyMom said...

My idea of camping out is the same as yours.....I LOVE the giraffe tent!!!

Marleta Crim said...

That is awesome!

The Horton Family said...

Emily says "I really want to go in it!!!"