Sunday, January 29, 2012

teaching

so i'm working in the public school system - i love it - i love being with the same kids everyday - i love learning about how to work with specific needs - i enjoy time spent with my co-teachers - they are knowledgeable and oh-so-patient with my learning as well as the students - there are things that are frustrating about public school - things that i am learning to work through - i want to be the best teacher i can be - i want these kids hearts and minds to be full of knowledge and joy - i'm "that" teacher - they say statistically teachers who have big aspirations burn out quicker - maybe i'll prove them wrong - the LORD put me here - in this class - in this school - my very special super duper friend tells me every time we talk that she can't wait to see what GOD is going to reveal to me - we'll see - in the mean time - remember me and my "kids" in your prayers - that we all learn and grow

No comments: