Tuesday, July 3, 2007

you've got to be kidding me

I cannot believe that you guys have me doing this!!!!
okay - so here it is - i'm CRIM - don't have much to say - don't have a lot of time to say it - however - i LOVE my friends so here i am!!!! i would at this point post a pic of me and said friends - but they SUCK and i don't have a pic to post - let's get on that girls - okay --- insomnia - yep - me too - but i'm not so philosophical during my night wanderings - and dogs - yep got two of those - however they are referred to as "the babies" not dumb or stupid because they are "dooooggggs" and tend to be smarter then the rest of us - for instance - right now my dogs are barking at the crazy neighbor who thinks it's okay to walk on our street with their dog - really what have they not learned in the last 5 years -this is OUR street and must be protected at all costs from the interlopers!!!!!!!!! so the boy is sick - and i've been wasting away here at the house with "nothing" to do - i mean i could clean the kitchen - or at least the toilets - but really who wants to do that - i mean i have really important wisdom to disperse across the mighty web - right - seriously - time is up now - maybe i'll get back to this later - but as for now - i feel a book calling my name - reading is WAY better then cleaning!!!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Ha ha!! You will come to the dark side Crim!!! I love that you are doing this. I have no idea why any of us are doing it though- where on earth do we get the idea that we have the time for this!!! I agree with you - reading is WAY WAY better than cleaning. Whatcha reading???